Corporate yoga classes can improve workplace wellness and result in healthier, happier and more productive employees. Loam Yoga offers onsite office yoga classes at times convenient for your group. Stress in the workplace and overall corporate wellness are growing concerns for progressive and productive businesses. When employees are able to positively – both physically and mentally – deal with job stress, overwork, and job satisfaction, they are better contributors to your business.
Workplace stress has a detrimental effect on the health and wellbeing of employees, as well as a negative impact on workplace productivity and profits.
Corporate yoga is a great way to combat stress, increase productivity, connect with colleagues, and improve employees’ overall sense of wellness. Corporate yoga is typically held over the lunch hour in a private boardroom. By "bringing the studio to the office", you will support your employees find a convenient way to practice yoga and improve workplace wellness.
Benefits of In-Office Yoga for Employees:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases energy
- Improves concentration and focus
- Builds muscle strength and increases flexibility
- Improves overall health and reduces risk of illness
- Decreases negative outlook or depression
Benefits of In Office Yoga for Employers:
- By offering employees the opportunity to practice yoga on-site, you will demonstrate your commitment to employee health and wellness.
- Additionally, encouraging employees to participate in yoga practice can help their focus, output, and overall feeling of wellbeing.
- 6-10 week contract duration.
- Greater Vancouver Area.
- Contact Anthea Hughes to develop a customized program for your organization and your employees – we can accommodate a variety of skill sets (from beginner to advanced) and needs (hatha yoga, power, core and/or flow classes – and more)
- Most frequently requested times are noon-hour yoga classes, so please request early to choose your ideal day and time.
Note: while we call these classes corporate yoga or office yoga, these sessions are also available for manufacturing and/or warehousing facilities, schools, and numerous other organizations.
Loam Yoga is located in Anmore, BC and provides studio classes for Anmore, Port Moody, Coquitlam and surrounding areas. Corporate yoga classes are offered for organizations located in the Greater Vancouver BC region.
Read about Anthea Hughes, owner of Loam Yoga, here.